Tejaswini in love with Virat Kohli. Katrina Kaif's sister Isabella Kaif's sex pics leaked Piku: Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone Upcoming Hindi Movie-2015 দীর্ঘ দাম্পত্যের গোপন রহস্য Angelina Jolie, Robert Downey Jr top highest paid actors list 12 Brilliant Summer Skin Tips

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I like both good sex and a good workout: Negar Khan


Sex siren Negar Khan was at one point making waves in Bollywood before Sunny Leone and Poonam Pandey and other starlets came in the scene. After leaving India she has made a few trips down but has been low key. Here's what she's been up to since then.


What are you currently up to? I am working hard with an international project that will be over in July. It was my dream to do this and my dream has come true. 

Are you dating a beautiful man? Yes. He is very hot. 

How has life been treating you since you first left India? I love India and my fans in India. After I left India, it was a blessing for me because I got to fulfill my dreams and reach my goals. India was a very good platform for me to learn about the industry and get the experience that I wanted to get. It has been a rollercoaster for me after India. I have met so many people and I got to work in different industries. I love it. It has not been one day that I have stopped smiling. Sometimes I think to my self I am living my dream and there is nowhere that I would want to be in life. 

Do you plan on returning someday? That's a question that everyone keeps asking me. I would love to just fly over to India tomorrow but unfortunately I am working on so many different projects that it takes up all my time. However, as soon as I get the time I will fly to see my fans and friends. 

What was your reaction to all the topless pictures of you that circulated widely? It thought me that international press are more hungry to get in to my personal life while Indian press are more polite and respect the privacy more. 

What do you prefer - good sex or a good workout? Both 

What does love mean to you? To me love is when you are able to sacrifice for someone without expecting something back. 

What are the three things that you would tell/do with your fantasy husband on a steamy date? I would tell him that I want to share my life with him. 
Every little touch from you takes me where imagination can't reach. I will be there with you even in my darkest times. 

Who would you like to get down and dirty with on a desert island? The guy I am dating now. 

What are you other interests? I like to help poor people and give money to charities. 

Is there a little known fact about you that you'd like the world to know? I never leave a work half done and I never give up till I reach where I want to be even I fall down many times. I also always remember people who supported me and I will always be there for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP